Real Time Engineering sold the Dash-Worx division in April of 2011. We now concentrate on only design, manufacture,and sales of the products we make. On June of 2012, the people we sold Dash-worx to told us to point the www.dash-worx.com URL back to www.rt-eng.com. www.rt-eng.com will continue to sell tach boards and limiters to all interested parties.
Real Time Engineering
19352 Hilton Rd.
Springdale, AR 72764
To send money to Real Time Engineering via Paypal, use this address:
How Real Time Engineering Started
Real Time Engineering was created in August of 2000. Real Time Engineering started restoring old Mopars around this same time frame. One of the first cars that RTE was restoring at the time was a 1966 Dodge Hemi Charger. The tachometer in this car did not work, so RTE built a new tachometer board for this car. RTE then began restoring Ebody cars, and they needed a different tach board, so RTE built Ebody tach boards next. RTE then discovered that the Ebody tach boards would fit all mopars from 67-74, so we began selling these to other people who needed them.
Here is a slideshow of some of the cars that we own. This slideshow also shows some of the interesting lessons we learned along the way. [Greg's Obsession]
- Greg Garner, MSEE, PE, President
- Greg Garner History
- Jennifer Garner, BSEE, Vice President [mailto:Jennifer@rt-eng.com]
- Tom Paladino, BSEE, Senior Engineer [mailto:email@example.com]
- Forrest Garner
Some of the Companies RTE has worked with
- Roku, http://www.rokulabs.com
- Brightsign, http://www.Brightsign.biz
- Netflix, http://www.netflix.com
- Bitworks, http://www.bitworksinc.com
- Finite Magic, http://www.finitemagic.com/
- Artran, Inc.
- Labarge, http://www.labarge.com/
- Beta Rubicon, http://beta-rubicon.com/
- Aloop Offroad, http://www.aloop.com/
- CSE, Inc, http://www.icse007.com/
- Virtual Satellite
- Weigh Systems, Inc., http://www.advancedweighsystems.com/
- True Machine, http://www.truemachine.com/
- Swain Electronics, http://www.swainelectronics.com/